Monday 20 October 2014

Dreamorox "Repeat" Litter


 On Tuesday 7th October, the second Dreamorox litter arrived in to the world.

Roxxi,  just like last time is a super mummy. She had a very long birthing process this time round but we got all 5 pups out safely. 
This time we have all black and white pups, 2 bitch pups and 3 dog pups and they are just perfect. The theme for this litter while they stay with me is "Halloween" so we have  Scare, Spook, Pumpkin, Scream and Shiver.

I am a bit late in updating the whole process this time round and the pups will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!!! ( 21.10.214)

Dam is my Roxxi and due to all the mishaps mentioned in my last post i finally decided to use Demon (my boy) again.

Im glad i went ahead and still bred Roxxi as this litter is just as special as the first.

I will raise this litter very much like the last litter,  giving them the best start in life i can and hopefully ensuring they grow up to be well rounded boys and girls. 

All secured homes are working homes which is brilliant as that's what i feel a pup from this litter needs.

The pups eyes are starting to open now and they are getting more and more strengh each day .....meaning we are not far from trouble haha!!

The pups are already being well handled by myslf, my partner and my daughters (Chloe-Leigh & Skylah Paige.)

As with the first litter the pups are having weekly photoshoots by Zoe of Duo Event Photography, who is just awesome. Below is a link to her facebook page and just a few pictures she has done for me of this litter.

https://www.facebook.com/duo.eventphotography.7









No comments:

Post a Comment